Intermediate Series Level 2
Join as you journey to Rishikesh for an advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training. This 31-days immersion is for those interested in expanding their practice, education, and personal transformation. If you want an authentic approach to yoga, taught by an Indian Traditional-based Yoga school which has experience leading over many yoga teachers training, then this is the best choice for you.
Equipped with all the right tools and insightful methodologies, this program will heighten your yoga skills to the next level.
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Filled with not only theoretical content but practical content as well, you will surely achieve a wholesome journey that will last a lifetime.
We believe in the most traditional and authentic teachings of yoga and that’s why we have designed an in-depth and well-structured discipline to help grow genuine, fine and skillful yoga teachers.
Expect healthy Vegan vegetarian yogic meals throughout your yoga teacher training, and immerse yourself in the local culture on your off days!
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India Highlights –
- 31 nights accommodation
- 3 times Vegan and Yogic meals
- Free Airport Pickup
- One 60 min Ayurvedic massage
- Daily Advanced Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga class
- Free yoga mat, books and other yoga materials
- Learn yoga philosophy and the art of teaching
- Deepen your knowledge of Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow and its surrounding philosophies.
- Know about the lineage of Ashtanga & Vinyasa and how it has evolved from the traditional practice of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Understand the role of the connections throughout the body and their importance in sequencing an Advanced Yoga Class.
- Design an Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow class incorporating the technicalities of a peak posture.
- Learn how to adjust postures.
- Gain a contemporary insight into Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Know about Ayurveda and how to bring about balance in everyday life.
- Enhance mentoring skills that will facilitate differentiated teaching strategies.
300 Hour – Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Daily schedule
- 05:00 AM – Morning bell
- 06:00 AM – Herbal Tea and Shatkarma.
- 06:15 AM – Advanced Vinyasa flow Yoga Session
- 07:45 to 08:30 AM – Pranayama and Relaxation
- 08:30 to 09:00 AM – Breakfast.
- 09:30 to 10:45 AM – Yoga and Vedanta Philosophy.
- 11:00 to 12:15 PM – Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
- 12:30 to 01:30 PM – Lunch – Vegan and Vegetarian Meals.
- 03:00 to 04:00 PM – Adjustment, Alignment, and Posture corrections.
- 05:30 to 06:30 PM – Ashtanga Yoga – Secondary Series. (Intermediate Practice).
- 06:30 to 07:30 PM – Mantra Chanting and Meditation techniques – Theory and Practice.
- 07:30 PM – Dinner
Below are the dates for 300 Hour -March to December- 2019
Course Fee – 1600 USD
Note – Book Before 2019 and Get 200 USD Off
02nd March to 02nd April-2019
06th April to 07th May-2019
11th May to 11th June-2019
02nd July to 02nd August-2019
05th August to 05th September-2019
09th September to 10th October-2019
14th October to 14th November-2019
21st November to 20th December-2019
What Makes this Yoga Course Special?
- Small Group Size 10-15 Students in a Batch
- You will learn more about the “Injury free Yoga”
- 4 Different Excursion to explore the Beautiful Rishikesh
- RYT Certified Yoga Instructors
- Follow up Assignments
- Learn more about the Indian Traditional Philosophy