200-hour Ashtanga Teacher Training (Yoga-Alliance approved)
In this Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India, not only will you maintain and deepen your practice of Ashtanga, you will also experience different types of traditional yoga, multiple experienced teachers, and teaching styles and learn yoga philosophy and deep meditation with the best Yog Guru from India.
You will also learn about Indian Yoga culture, relationships between yoga and Indian Philosophy and you will get lots of opportunities to explore this tropical paradise near the Holy Ganges. A comprehensive traditional approach, one step ahead of regular 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, strong emphasis is placed on how to adapt Traditional yoga to yourself and for the individual, in order to teach more injury-free yoga.
Whether your journey is for the enrichment of your current teaching with deep and specialized skills or to become a yoga teacher, this Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training program provides as a strong foundation for self-awareness and for certification as an RYT Yoga Instructor.
Become a Certified, successful, engaging, and adaptable yoga teacher!
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course India Highlights –
- 23 nights accommodation & 3 times Vegan and Yogic meals
- Free Airport Pickup
- One 60 min Ayurvedic Full body massage
- Free yoga mat, books and other yoga materials
- Cultural Activities
- Yoga Alliance Professionals certificate
- One Himalayan Sunrise Tour
To Get Inquiry
What Makes us Unique
- Yoga Alliance® 5-star rated accredited training school
- Our class sizes range from 10 to 18 students – never more with individual attention
- You will be led through our training by the highest trained and most experienced instructors.
- Be part of a life-long community of alumni and professionals who support your growth
- We provide an in-depth understanding of intelligent sequencing and how to sequence your own classes.
- You will learn and gain practical experience so that you can leave confident and ready to teach both group and private classes.
- At the end of our program, you will be able to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher-200 with the Yoga Alliance.
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh(2018)
Ashtanga Yoga Teachers Training in India 2019
1st January to 24th January (Yoga Alliance – RYS 200 Certification):: Book your seat (8 Seats left)
1st February to 24th February (Yoga Alliance – RYS 200 Certification):: Book your seat (9 Seats Left)
1st March to 24th March (Yoga Alliance – RYS 200 Certification):: Book your seat (9 Seats Left)
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Schedule
|05:30 am To 06:00 am||Herbal Tea|
|06:00 am To 07:00||Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing, Pranayama and Chanting|
|07:00am To 08:30||Ashtanga Yoga Asana|
|08:30 am To 09:30 am||Breakfast|
|09:30 am To 10:30 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|11:00 am To 12:00||Yoga Philosophy|
|12:00 pm To 01:00||Lunch|
|03:00 pm To 04:00||Body alignment and adjustment|
|4:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Ashtanga / Vinyasa Yoga Class|
|5:30 pm to 6:30 pm||Yoga Asana Practice including teaching Practicums.|
|6:30 pm to 7 pm||Meditation|
|7 pm to 8 pm||Dinner time|
|10 pm||Lights Off|